Manager Customer Engineering Services - Sweden
We're now looking for a highly motivated senior leader to manage the Swedish Customer Engineering Services organization.
Customer Engineering Services (CES) provides sales support, engineering services, executes customer projects and performs after sales/ maintenance & services on customer equipment across all business segments in Sweden. As the Manager for CES Sweden you will work closely to the Swedish Marketing & Sales organization, and you will lead a team of more than 40 people, of project managers/engineers and technicians.
The position reports to Head of CES Region Europe North (REN) and you will be a member of the CES REN Leadership team.
The position is located in Lidingö, Stockholm.
We are looking for
A leader with a business-oriented mindset combined with experience from engineering/industry and change management.
Someone that fully understands the synergies between equipment and gas sales, who will work in close cooperation with the Swedish Industrial & Medical sales/applications teams and who will take full advantage of the competence in the integrated team and further drive profitable growth.
- Deliver agreed targets on sales growth and profitability
- Execute customer projects safely, on time, according to agreed budget, scope and function
- Provide installation, maintenance and inspection services safely, on time, according to agreed specification and cost.
- Senior sales, operations and/or project management experience
- Excellent communication and people leadership skills
- Excellent analytical and strategic skills
- Innovation and change minded
- High integrity
- Technical University degree
- Work experience from relevant positions/field, 10 +
- Excellent language skills in both Swedish and English.
AGA is a leading company in Nordic and Baltic countries and a member of The Linde Group
We offer a wide range of both industrial and specialty gas products, but also services. As a leader in the application of technology, we are constantly looking for new ways to provide our customers with high quality products and innovative solutions
AGA is actively working with gender and diversity issues - we believe that different types of experience and knowledge will strengthen our competitive advantages. Therefore, we encourage applicants with all different experiences and backgrounds.
Please send your application (cover letter and curriculum vitae in English) to agajob@ and state "Manager CES Sweden" in the subject field. We want your application as soon as possible, but no later than Wednesday - June 21st. Applications without a cover letter will not be included in the process.
For further information about this position, please contact Christina Levin-Rylander, Head of CES REN, +46 70 574 71 65 or Johan Artursson, HR +46 70 230 02 08.