- Additive manufacturing
- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Cryogenic Preservation
- Fish Farming
- Freezing & Cooling
- Gas Installations
- Heat Treatment
- Modified & Controlled Atmospheres
- Melting & Heating
- Moulding, Foaming, Forming & Extrusion
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology
- Process Chemistry
- Pulp & Paper Making
- Water Treatment
- Welding Related Processes
Nitrogen gas provides a flexible tool for mixing and storing liquids. It offers considerable advantages over conventional stirring methods.
No mechanical devices are needed, so there is no reaction with the liquid and no subsequent cleaning is necessary.
The method is readily controllable and offers the added advantage that it introduces no new oxygen into the system while at the same time reducing the oxygen content.