- Gases & Equipment
- Buying gas from AGA
- Atmospheric Gases
- Bulk Gases
- Central Gas Supply Systems
- Consumer Products
- Cutting & Welding Equipment
- Cutting & Welding Gases
- Design & Engineering
- Dry Ice
- Electronics Gases & Chemicals
- Fish Farming Equipment
- Food Grade Gases
- Gas School
- Gas Detectors
- Gas Installations
- GENIE Cylinder
- HiQ Specialty Gases & Equipment
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG)
- Medical Equipment
- Medicinal Gases
- Nitrogen in Tyres
- Packaged Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Grade Gases
- Supply Modes
Smoother. Safer. Stronger.
Our SMOOTHFLO® regulator offers you multi-stage performance with a single-stage design.
This ground-breaking regulator sets new standards in performance by combining valve encapsulation with piston technology, thus replacing the diaphragm typically used in standard regulators. Advantages include reliable, constant performance and improved pressure stability across the entire working pressure range.
- Reduced set-up times with three-turn setting for maximum gas flow/pressure.
- Ease of use as operators only need to set the regulator once during a working cycle.
- Robust cladding offering protection against shock, fire, splashes, the elements, dust and tampering.
- Maximum gas economy.
- Recessed, panel mounting of pressure gauges for space savings, additional safety and protection of the gauges.
- Tamper-proof piston mounting of internal safety valve.
- Break-off inlet stem and high-performance excess flow valve for robust safety.
- Patented design certified to ISO 2503.
- Higher flow rate for improved and faster cuts.
- Quicker setup, only three turns on the regulator knob to go from zero to max pressure.
- 5 year warranty.
The SMOOTHFLO® regulator is developed and adapted for the following gases: acetylene, ODOROX®/oxygen and MISON®/argon.